Alternative Dublin - Legends, Ghosts, Ghouls
What can I expect
- Visit haunted buildings and sites in the heart of Dublin city.
- Hear harrowing tales of horror and creepy legends
- Haunted walking tour in Dublin City Centre
Legends, Ghosts and Ghouls
Hear dark stories from Dublin's past and a discover a different side of Dublin town.
In Ireland there's a long tradition of storytelling and often these tales explore the darker side of life including tales of banshees ghosts and the things that keep you up at night!
These stories were traditionally told around a fire but on this walking tour you'll be heading to the spaces where real life spooky events occurred to help immerse you in the stories you'll hear.
Embrace the supernatural an come on the ghostly adventure with us!
Topics explored on the Legends, Ghosts and Ghouls Tour include:
- Maud Gonne's shocking ghostly secrets
- The unexplained terrors that have been seen in the Shelbourne Hotel
- The grisly hangings near St. Stephen's Green
- The gruesome tales of the Dublin Tenements
- The 'Resurrection Men
- Charlie Parker and the haunting of the Olympia Theatre
- Darkey Kelly and her basement of bodies
- The Dolocher, The Demon pig of Dublin & so much more!