Mybikeorhike - Old Dublin Tour
What can I expect
- Walking tour of Dublin
- Private local guide
- Visit all the main parts of Dublin that was part of Viking and Norman Dublin
- **Minimum booking of 4 people applies
Join this informative walking tour where you will explore the ancient city of Dublin that was taken over by Viking many, many years ago.
You will also be following the lines of the old Norman City wall that dates back to the 13th Century.
You will stop off at many iconic places and landmarks throughout the tour like Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Brazen Head, Christchuch and much more.
See the original structures that are still intact today from medieval Dublin and also the stories associated with them.
If you like medieval history or the city's past in general, delve into historical Dublin with this great walking tour.
- Dublin Castle
- Dubh Linn Garden
- Inner City Wall
- Birthplace of Jonathan Swift
- Dunlop Tyre Factory
- St. Patrick's Cathedral & Park
- Marsh's Library
- St. Nicholas of Myra Church
- Lamb Alley & The Liberties
- Brazen Head (the oldest pub in Dublin)
- Outer City Wall
- St. Audeon's Park & Church
- Christchurch Cathedral & Wood Quay
- Darkey Kelly's & Handel's Hotel
- Fishamble St.
- Smock Alley Theatre
- Isolde's Tower
- Werburgh St.