Dublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Walking Tour
What can I expect
- Enjoy a 2.5 Hour comprehensive tour passing by some of the most interesting sights in Dublin
- Perfect introduction to first-time visitors in Dublin
- Learn from experienced tour guides
- See sites such as Dublin Castle, General Post Office, and Christ Church Cathedral
- Free map illustrated by Pat Liddy
- Prefer a private walking tour? Email us for a quotation.
Walking Tour of Dublin
Your tour guide will have an unmatched knowledge of the sites you will see, and bring you to some of Dublin’s hidden secrets too.
Unlock Dublin City's Best Attractions
Your tour begins on Dame Street and will finish at the bottom of Grafton Street. Among the sites which you will visit and learn about will be the General Post Office and its role as a focal point in key events in Ireland’s history. You will visit Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral - two of the city’s most stunning structures.
Hidden Gems of Dublin City
You will discover the city’s hidden gems on your tour - uncovering stories and fascinating history of the capital. Find Dublin’s first cinema, the church that’s not a church, a former Lisbon tram now serving as a café, and find out exactly where there is a river running underneath Dublin's streets.
Other sights visited or passed include Temple Bar, Fishamble Street, Smock Alley, Millenium Bridge, Italian Quarter, Jervis Street, The Church, Henry Street, O'Connell Street, O'Connell Bridge, Trinity & the Bnak of Ireland.